Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injection
Depending on your health goals and history, B12 injections can:
- Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention
- Prevents major birth defects
- Supports bone health and prevent osteoporosis
- Reduces your risk of macular degeneration
- Improves mood and symptoms of depression
- Gives you an energy boost
How Much is Needed?
The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin B12 is 6 micrograms per day. But since every patient is different and requires different levels of nutrients, we can conduct a consultation to determine how much vitamin B12 you would need.
Call now to schedule your next IV therapy session with us!